Leica DISTO D2 Laser Distance Measurer Review
Highest Rated Leasure Distance Measurer from Leica
Engineered to carry out indirect height and width measurements, the Leica DISTO D2 is a good laser distance measurer for any application.
The device is built with easy-to-use keys on an equally easy-to-use touch pad.
The device is built for use in tough conditions.
The Leica DISTO D2 is also designed for accuracy.
It is built with a user-friendly, ergonomic design for problem-free handling.
According to one of the Leica DISTO D2 laser distance measurer reviews, the battery housing of the device can be a challenge to pry open. However, the user was able to solve the issue effortlessly.
- There is little doubt that this model is the best laser distance measurer from Leica. It makes precise indoor measurements easily without requiring someone else to hold the end of a tape measure. Offering precise definition of distances, volumes and areas, the laser distance measurer employs a scientific combination of math principles and advanced technology to measure a ceiling height safely while eliminating the need to use a rusty, metal tape measure that can’t be wrapped around a corner. The device utilizes Pythagorean functions to deliver indirect quantification of width and height. This compact and sleek device is engineered with a flexible measuring range between 0.05 meters and 60 meters, so you can use it for any application.
- The Leica DISTO D2 is outfitted with clearly-labeled and intuitive buttons on the touch pad, which let you have easy control and access of the device’s wide variety of features. It also comes with shortcut keys for easy access to frequently used functions such as addition and subtraction, as well as area and volume calculating elements. The tool also comes with an innovative flip-out end-piece that allows the user to measure from edges and corners. The laser dot is clearly visible, which enables you to view the target point effortlessly so you can take exact measurements every time.
- The Leica DISTO D2 features a housing that is both splash- and dust- resistant to a level of IP 54. Although primarily designed for indoor measurements, the device has been proven to be durable enough for outdoor use on overcast days or in the shade for distances of around 10 meters.
- The Leica DISTO D2 can take readings that are accurate to within 1.5 millimeters, which are inarguably more precise than what you can get using a regular tape measure. By using simple Pythagorean functions to calculate width and height measurements indirectly, the device ensures precision on the job even when the target area is quite difficult to access.
- The illuminated three-line display on the device is easy to read. By storing the ten most recent measurements in its memory, the tool helps you utilize important numbers in making measurements. The soft, comfortable grip helps you handle the device securely in the hand, ensuring steady measurements while preventing dropping that can result in wear and tear.
The Leica DISTO D2 ships with a three-year warranty, assuring you of superb quality and reliable craftsmanship. Perfect for use in busy construction sites, the device boasts an impressive IP 54 rating as proof of its being splash- and dust-proof. The clever design enables easy handling without compromising on accuracy for taking measurements.
Click to see the price on Amazon!